ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems Certification
ISO 9001 Certification is not just suitable for large organizations but also for small businesses. Your organization will benefit from adopting an efficient Quality Management System by saving time and cost, improving efficiency and customer relationships.
Organizations that have adopted the principles of ISO 9001 often realize considerable improvements in their day-to-day operations, with business gains.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your organization:
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time-saving processes
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Demonstrates compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- In some countries mandatory if your business wants to tenders in the public sector
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Reduces operating costs related to waste, rework and non-value added activities
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
- Increases market share as a certified organization
- Maintaining satisfied customers and gaining potential customers
- Enhancement of marketing opportunities
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Quality assurance
- On time delivery
- Right-first-time approach
- Fewer returned products and complaints
ISO 9001 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, will issue an ISO 9001 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Quality Management System performed on a triennial basis.